Hawaii part 1

Here are some pics from our trip to Hawaii December 2007

When we first got off the plane, we went to see the Royal palace, pictured here. It was cool, plus I saw my grandma coming out. What are the chances! She's there on a mission.
Across the street was this Christmas display, that we just couldn't pass up the opportunity taking pictures by.The next day we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, a.k.a PCC. It was fantastic. We stopped at the temple before it opened, and took pictures outside. What beautiful grounds!Here's a classic PCC photo, and look at the beautiful sky. We had great weather the first few days.Pretty scenery. So lush and green.Mom, this one is for you. We took a pic next to the Easter Island guys in honor of your recent trip to the Island.Me and Ollie's mom on the boat ride at the PCC.The luaua. It was fun, and cultural, but the food wasn't spectacular. We were expecting more for the price you pay, but it was still fun. Here is Ollie's mom and sister and brother in law.At dinner.And here is my warrior face, notice the tattoo I got from one of the islands? :) The next day, which was Sunday, it started raining. We went on a hike to a waterfall, and it was awesome!!! It felt like we were on the set for Jurrasic Park. I thought the bamboo along the side was cool. It's kinda dark cuz the tree overshadow the walkway, which was good for keeping most of the rain off of us.
And here is the waterfall at the end of the trial. It isn't usually this spectacular, but since it had been raining, it was really cool to see.This is how Ollie got such a good picture of the waterfall, he walked into the river to get the picture!As we left, I re-read this sign that was posted on the gate, and it cracked me up so much that I had to take a picture.

Comments

  1. It looks beautiful! I wanna go to Hawaii-next time just pack me in your suitcase! :) I'm glad you could have a fun trip to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lava Beds National Monument